Arizona Film Expo (AFE) is delighted to be helping to bring the film community back together in Arizona and to bring the rest of the film community back to Arizona. We invite you to partner with us to help reinvigorate our state’s film industry!
We are very grateful to StartUp Tucson and the TenWest Festival seeding this event, and to the University of Arizona, the Arizona Commerce Authority and all the other sponsors of the TenWest day festival.
The AFE committee has set an ambitious goal to raise $50,000, which will provide opportunities for anyone in or interested in film industry to have access to individuals and companies working in the film industry, including an entire day of practical workshops and classes specifically targeted at ages K-12 (but anyone who wants to learn). But we need your help.
Ask for our sponsorship packet. In it, you will find information about the ways you can partner with the Arizona Film Expo to help rebuild our state’s film industry and help teach the next generation of storytellers and artists to enable them to work in the film industry.
Thank you for your consideration.
Daryl F. Mallett
Chair, Arizona Film Expo
Tier 1 - $100,000 Title Sponsor
The Arizona Film Expo, Sponsored by Your Company
Tier 2 — $75,000: Presenting Sponsor
Tier 3 — $50,000: Gold Sponsor
Tier 4 — $25,000: Silver Sponsor
Tier 5 — $10,000: Bronze Sponsor
Tier 6 — $7,500: Film Expo Signature Event Sponsor
Tier 7 — $5,000: Film Expo Signature Event Co-Sponsor
Tier 8 — $2,500: Film Expo Track Sponsor
Tier 9 — $2,000: Film Expo Program Book Sponsor
Tier 10 — $1,000: Film Expo Awards Table Sponsor
Arizona Film & Media Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony
The Arizona Film & Media Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony present sponsors with a unique opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to recognizing and supporting excellence and innovation throughout the industry. Sponsoring an award category will enable your organization to showcase your corporate identity, services and products. Sponsorship will further raise your organization’s profile and enhance your credibility with prospective clients, customers and industry peers. In short an award sponsorship provides your company with the ideal means to reach its target clientele.
We will be inducting the first group of people and companies into the newly-created Arizona Film & Media Hall of Fame Awards. The 2019 (freshman) Class of Inductees are:
Ivan “Red” & Margie Wolverton
Robert Shelton (posthumous)
Old Tucson Studios
Tom Mix (posthumous)
Lubin Manufacturing Company
Romaine Fielding Sr. (posthumous)
We are also looking for sponsors and partners at any amount to help us with:
Travel, Lodging, Food & Rental Car – To bring our inductees to Tucson for the awards ceremony.
Awards – The awards themselves. Possibility of naming the awards after the sponsoring company.
Dinner & Awards Ceremony – Helping defray the costs of the event itself, rental of the facility, catering and event staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Sponsorship Packet. Thank you for your support!
Arizona Film Expo Program Book
Advertising is available in the AFE Program Book as follows:
- Business Card (3.5” x 2”): $35
- 1⁄4 Page: $75
- 1⁄2 Page: $100
- Full Page: $175
- Inside Front or Back Cover: $200
- Back Cover: $250
Advertising & Media Services Sponsors
We are seeking partners and sponsors at any amount to help us with production and placement of television commercials, print media, radio spots and web advertising, both production of and sales/placement of. This level of sponsorship could be in-kind and/or financially.
We are seeking partners and sponsors at any amount to help us with presenting the educational portion of the day, for supplies and travel for our presenters and helping bring K-12 students from all over the state to attend the AFE.
We are seeking partners and sponsors at any amount to help us with prizes (cash or services) for the K-12, college/university and open categories for the short film screenplay contest and the finished film competition (which could be in services, equipment or time to help produce the short films over the course of the next year).
Trade Show Expo Booth ($300)
Trade show expo booths (10’ x 10’) are available for $300 per 10’ x 10’ section. This includes one (1) 8’x30″ table, two (2) chairs, pipe and drape. Power drop will be extra and cost is dependent on your requirements.
Display Table ($50)
Display tables (8′ x 30″) are available throughout the Tucson Convention Center for $50. This includes the table and two (2) chairs. Power drop will be extra and cost is dependent upon your requirements.
Swag Bag Sponsors
We are seeking partners and sponsors at any amount to help us with loading up swag bags for attendees. This could be anything from cash to purchase items to materials or services (or coupons for discounted materials or services) to merchandise (T-shirts, tickets, discounted tickets, you name it and we’ll listen).
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Increase Brand Visibility – When you sponsor the Arizona Film Expo, you get to reach many more people than just those who attend on the day. Our event is promoted over many months across a range of communications channels, including email, direct marketing and social media, as part of an integrated marketing plan. As a sponsor, your name and logo will be used during these outreach campaigns maximizing brand visibility.
- Targeted Marketing – The AFE will have a high-quality audience of film and media industry professionals from top-level executives to independent contractors working in the film industry, each of whom sponsors get a unique opportunity to connect with. Sponsors can engage one-on-one with key decision makers relevant to their business. This is an opportunity to get
right in front of your target market and reach numerous people who are interested in your products and services.
- Benefits of Early Sponsorship – Your brand will be seen throughout the AFE event and sponsorship will make it easier for attendees that are keen to learn more about your business to come and find you. Sponsors will of course benefit from brand recognition at the event itself, but most of the brand exposure happens beforehand, as the event is being marketed. So, get more “bang for your buck” by taking advantage of long lead-time marketing by securing a sponsorship opportunity early on.
- Consumer Perception – Customers will form a positive opinion of your business when it is linked to the AFE, enhancing your business reputation and improving the way you are perceived by your target audience.
- Generate Strong Business Leads – Attending in person as a sponsor gives you a privileged chance to learn more about actual and potential customers and promote your products and services to them. Sponsoring the AFE is a great way to generate quality leads because the event will be attended by everyone from rookies to high-level decision makers in relevant market sectors. Being an event sponsor also focuses a spotlight on you and your businesses, making it easier for opportunities to find you.
- gives you a privileged chance to learn more about actual and potential customers and promote your products and services to them. Sponsoring the AFE is a great way to generate quality leads because the event will be attended by everyone from rookies to high-level decision makers in relevant market sectors. Being an event sponsor also focuses a spotlight on you and your businesses, making it easier for opportunities to find you.
- Social Media Strategy – By connecting with the AFE on social media, sponsors can very easily find relevant audiences to target. When attendees share photos, quotes, videos and blogs, you get exposure to much larger networks. User-generated content is proven to have a greater impact on customers.
- Business Relationships – The AFE is a great place to find suitable businesses that you can collaborate with in the future. The benefits of sponsorship are almost endless if you put in the effort to forge long-term connections.
- Positive Publicity – Because the AFE is being hosted at the 5th Annual TenWest Festival, we will be able to generate a huge amount of publicity, both locally and nationally. This is true not just in the days around the event, but in the months leading up to it, and afterwards. Sponsorship can help you generate a level of media coverage that might otherwise not have been available or would be extremely expensive if it were to be purchased.
- Differentiating from Competitors – The act of sponsoring the
AFE through an exclusive sponsorship is a significant way to differentiate yourself from competitors. Quite simply through being a sponsor of the AFE, your name will stand out head and shoulders above the rest.